Update... Of the last year and a half, oops :)

So it's not that i stopped wanting to make blogs, I just kind of did. But now I'm going to talk about everything that has happened since January last year, which is a lot!

Now, I'm in Year 10 and still have an amazing group of friends, although reading back on my old posts makes me realise how much our group has changed because contrary to my earlier post, I'm friends with a lot of guys. I've also had a boyfriend, and have one now :) Yep, a lots changed.

I know how cheesy it sounds but I genuinely feel like I've changed a lot in these past months and I guess that's a part of going through your teenage years and growing up. I feel older (obviously) and my opinions on things have changed a lot. I've become more okay with how I look, and more confident in my opinions and ideas.

Another thing I noticed reading through my old posts was how I wanted to become vegan, and how I wasn't sure if I could do it or not. Well, I am proud to say I have been vegan for over 1 year and going strong. Although I'm still finding it hard sometimes around friends to stay strict with it so if anyone is in the same boat, please please please let me know your tips and tricks.

I have so much else to say but I think I'm going to keep them for separate posts because I have a lot to say.

It's great being back, I'm thinking of changing my name because it was a long time ago I decided on TeenTanglewreck and I think it doesn't show me as much anymore but I'll give it a think.

I'm not sure if anyone will read this because it's been a longgggg time since I last posted but please comment if you do :)

See ya,
TT :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When your friends start to change

Siblings

Liebster Award