Siblings

You may or may not have siblings, and there are many benefits for both. I have an older sibling and I can tell you now sometimes I wish I could flush his head down the toilet, but then I remember everything we did together when we were young and how I know he'd take a bullet for me. My brother and I aren't exactly best friends and the both of us are not the most talkative people but I am so glad I have him. I often think about how much we've grown apart over time and how differently we act now, no that it's all a bad thing. I remember how we used to have baths together and wake up at 2am on Christmas to look through our stockings. I think this age (12 to around 19) is hard, you're both trying to get through high school alive while juggling a social life, homework and relaxation. All I can hope for is that when we've both moved out of home we catch up for coffees on the weekends and if we both have children they can grow up together being the cousins everyone wants.

If you can relate in any way or agree/disagree let me know!
TeenageTanglewreck:)

Comments

  1. check out my new blog!
    http://confessionsofateenagesoul.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any siblings, so I used to be very jealous of all my friends who do have siblings. Nowadays I think of my close friends as family and that fills the gap that could've been filled by siblings :)
    I hope you and your brother will get along great once your both all grown up.
    By the way, I really like the name of your blog!

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think for people that have siblings they wouldn't want to change anything but if you've never had a sbling you would'nt know anything different. Have a good New Year!
      TeenageTanglewreck xx
      P.S Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Hi!
    I have one sibling - a brother. We are around the same age as each other, like you, and we don't usually get along great. I know what you mean about how being this age is hard - its like you are put into a machine as a giggly 10 year old, and you have to come out as a really mature adult!!! And that doesn't exactly make sibling relationships a whole lot easier, either...
    Kisses, Rose
    xxx
    Ps- Your blog is great!

    www.kisses-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I think as little kids everyone is so similar and nobody cares about anything... but growing up is just hard! Hope you and your sibling become closer as years pass.
      TeenTanglewreck xx

      Delete
  4. Hey,
    I always wanted a big brother. Na ja, I'm the big sister. I have younger siblings and I know how nerving they could be but in the end it's siblings love I think. That People who have siblings sometimes wish they haven't some but the People who haven't always wished some. I agree if anybody want to borrow mine. Who want?:)
    Love, Lea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny becaise sometimes I wish I had younger siblings that I could help grow up... but in the end everyone should love what they have, right?!
      TeenTanglewreck xx

      Delete
  5. I'm the eldest sibling of three- two brothers and a sister and I agree with this post wholeheartedly. We might not be great friends, but we're still stuck with each other and it can end up pretty entertaining!
    the-emo-wolverine-writes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I want to shove my brother's head down a drain but the moments you have together that are positive are the ones you remember forever! Happy New Year xx
      TeenTanglewreck :)

      Delete
  6. That is really cute! I have an older brother, We used to do so much stuff when we were younger but now we sort of faded. (Growing up sucks) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah but I think as time passes siblings come back together, at least I hope so!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When your friends start to change

Liebster Award