Before I Get To Bed

It may just be but I always seem to be looking my greatest the second I get ready for bed. My messy buns finally become nicely messy and my pyjamas flatter my body in the nicest way possible. But I must let you know this does not mean that after a shower i look good because my lord... that ain't a pretty site. The way your eyes goes puffy from the heat, your body bright red from the water and idk about you but i seem to go annoyingly pale. So yes, before bed I seem to be looking fine, but the second I  need to go out my face goes into panic mode leaving me looking like a weird panda. Can you relate??

TeenageTanglewreck :)

Comments

  1. +I'm a girl, even tho my name is Brodie
    I can relate, I look terrible in the mornings.
    Also, I love your blog. Your really good at writing! So keep going. I started a blog but it's pretty bad, but your posts are really entertaining.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When your friends start to change

Siblings

Liebster Award