New Years Eve

This year I'm doing nothing for New Years Eve... literally nothing! I'm home alone watching movies and eating icecream, but why do people celebrate it? I mean, I understand it's a time to celebrate the beginning of a year (obviously) but what else? When you think about it, it's just another night. I had plans but then my primary school best friend kinda bailed... so now I'm here but hope everyone reading this is having a wonderful night and for international readers I hope they have a good night. Btw I'm from Australia in case I hadn't mentioned that previously. Have an awesome beginning to the New Year and sorry for not posting for a couple days. As this is going to be my last post for 2015, good bye. (Although I might get inspired soon and post another blog in an hour or so..:))

TeenTanglewreck xx

Please comment and 'follow' if you like my blog and PLEASE give me some ideas of blogs that are relatable etc. Thanks!

P.S Thank you for all the support and comments on my Siblings post x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When your friends start to change

Siblings

Liebster Award